100% online education – Enroll now and learn online anywhere from your desktop, laptop and mobile.
Self-paced learning – Learn at your own schedule without deadlines, within the 3 months period.
Shareable Certificate – Earned upon completion (no final exams).
Beginner Level – No previous IASTM experience required.
2 days course – Approximately 10 hours to complete.
Reading materials – Extensive supplemental reading materials.
English language – Subtitles: English.
You will learn:
- Overview of the theoretical basis of IASTM and its effect on the treatment of soft tissue.
- Understanding the proper use of clinical equipment (ERGON Tools) to safely:
- assess myofascial restrictions;
- perform myofascial release on local adhesions or larger anatomical areas;
- gradually elevate treatment intensity and enrich with dynamic treatment techniques.
- How to apply all 23 ERGON strokes, basic and advanced, and their variations.
Video includes practical applications of all strokes used for instrument soft tissue mobilization. You will learn how to apply strokes for local and general myofascial release as well as separation of soft tissue.
Who is it for?
This course is addressed to rehabilitation and healthcare professionals and students. Prior experience in soft tissue mobilization techniques is not needed.
A. Introduction: The ERGON IASTM treatment effects
Let’s get started with an introductory brief to learn about mechanical and neurophysiological adaptations of IASTM and the ERGON IASTM therapy effects.
B. The ERGON Strokes: IASTM basics
Part 1: Now we enter the practical part of this training. Watch the video showcasing all practical applications and techniques.
Part 2: Let’s continue with reading the training manual of this course to get deeper insights on IASTM treatment.
At this point you may wish to watch the video again to revisit practical parts of the treatment.
C. Extra: IASTM Safety
1. IASTM Precautions & Contraindications: Read and understand the conditions when IASTM cannot be safely applied as part of a rehabilitation treatment program.
2. Safety of IASTM Tools Use: Read the rules for safe use of ERGON IASTM tools and IASTM tools in general
How do I enroll to the Course?
You can easily enroll to the Course. Create your online account. Complete payment online.
What is the refund policy?
Once you enroll you gain full access to all course material. Therefore, we do not offer refunds for our online courses.
For how long do I have access to the course material?
Your access starts once you enroll and lasts for exactly 3 months.
Do I receive a Certificate?
When you complete the course, a Certificate is issued to your name free of charge and added to your online account. From there, you may download and share this Certificate as needed.
Is the course available on desktop and mobile?
The course is specially developed to be available on mobile and laptop or desktop computer.
Is this course developed by ERGON TECHNIQUE?
This course is designed and realized by ERGON TECHNIQUE. It incorporates knowledge and techniques as taught in our in-class courses.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Course?
This Course does not carry university credit.