Personal Data Protection Policy
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., consider the management of your personal data a very serious matter and therefore comply with the applicable legislation of the Personal Data Protection Authority 2472/97 which applies to personal databases as well as to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., commit to the full implementation of current legislation and European regulations, taking into account the adoption of appropriate technical and administrative measures for the protection of personal data, complying with the following basic principles:
- Transparency, objectivity, and legality in the handling and use of personal data.
- Limitation of the processing of personal data for specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
- Collection and storage of only the minimum personal data required for a purpose.
- Ensuring of the accuracy of the data, including the ability to delete and edit them.
- Limitation of the storage period of personal data.
- Ensuring the security, integrity, and confidentiality of personal data.
Browse our website
You can browse our website without giving any personal information.
We collect personal information of its visitors / users only when they provide it voluntarily.
Special care is taken for the data collected with the help of cookies (Read more in the Cookies Policy). Due to the frequent and rapid changes in technology as well as the corresponding efforts of the legislator to keep pace with these changes, we are committed to informing you of any changes in the personal data management policy.
In case of disagreement of the visitor / user with this policy, he must stop and avoid browsing the website.
Principles of data retention and processing
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., are committed to make every effort to preserve the personal character of your information. Therefore, we may not transfer them to any third party (natural or legal) for any reason and without your consent, except as provided by law and exclusively to the competent authorities.
We may need to process your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
We also have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, for example, for the following purposes:
- For communication purposes.
- Requirements analysis, including support for pricing our services and products.
- For marketing analysis of our products, including the optimization of the marketing campaign and for the purposes of analyzing the presence on the internet, but only in an anonymous form that will allow us to develop and target the marketing of our products and services.
- For the continuous management of our relationship with you and for maintaining communication with you (eg providing annual updates).
- For our internal business purposes, which may include disaster management, preservation / storage of documents, continuation of IT services (eg support and assistance) to ensure the quality of trade in medical and paramedical products, surgical and medical equipment and tools, as well as similar items, the provision of training, the provision of physiotherapy services and any other services we provide to you.
- For the analysis of portfolios and for the preparation of experience studies so that we can improve the products and services we offer to our customers.
In case you give us your consent, we will use your relevant personal data, so that we can give you information about the products, special offers and services that may interest you.
We may use and share your personal data with our company associates and sales representatives for the following reasons:
- To be able to evaluate your request to receive our products or services.
- To be able to manage our cooperation agreement and the provision of our services, as well as to process claims and other transactions,
- To confirm or correct the data we know about you.
- To be able to prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorism, and other crimes by checking the data we know about you.
- To conduct research for ourselves.
- To comply with the law, for example, to be able to disclose your personal information to the police or anti-fraud agencies, where necessary to prevent fraud.
- For the purposes of auditing our operations.
- To provide you with information about our services, products, special offers and services that may interest you.
- To fulfill other business purposes such as product development and web site management.
We may share your personal information with our business consultants, business partners, web developers, and other third parties who help us provide our products and services to you. For example, we may disclose your personal information:
- To comply with the law or the rules of any regulatory body whose rules apply to us,
- to verify your identity,
- to third parties who help us manage your contract,
- to companies that print and distribute postal items or, if you have given your consent, to companies that market on our behalf.
- to third parties performing business services to us or providing their services to us, such as document storage, archiving, printing, and postal services,
- to health professionals, including doctors and medical centers, who are our regular partners, and
- to professional consultants, including our legal and financial advisors.
When we disclose your personal data to third parties performing business services for us, we require them to take appropriate steps to protect your personal data and to use the personal data only for the purposes of performing those services.
Other reasons why we may share the information we keep about you include:
- the activation of our cooperation with you and the proper provision of our services and sale of our products.
- protection of the rights, property or security of our business, our customers, including our users and subscribers or other persons.
- to comply with judicial and administrative instructions and decisions, such as for the purposes of complying with a search warrant or a court order or to act in accordance with the law or regulations required or permitted.
It is possible to transfer your personal data to other countries, ie to countries of the European and International Economic Area, which are considered to provide the same level of personal data protection as that provided by Greece.
Minor visitors have access to our services only with the consent of their parents or guardians, while in case of submission of personal data by minors, our individual business, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, will immediately delete all relevant information.
Basic User-Contractor-Customer Rights
1. Right to information: You have the right to receive clear, transparent, and easily understood information about how we use your personal data and your rights. This is why we provide you with the information in the Privacy Statement.
2. Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data (if we process it) and other specific information (similar to those provided in the Privacy Statement). The purpose is to know and be able to control that we use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Act.
3. Right of correction: You have the right to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to delete: This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ and allows you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue using it. This is not an absolute right of deletion. We may have the right or obligation to keep the information, for example when we have a legal obligation to do so or have another valid legal reason to keep it.
5. Right of objection: You have the right to object to certain forms of processing, including processing for the direct marketing of our products (DirectMarketing), (which we will do only with your consent).
The visitor / user can, based on the above rights, at any time contact the administrators of the website at the email email@example.com in order to be informed if there is a file with his data, while he can change and delete it from the lists whenever he wishes.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, maintains files with the users’ personal data exclusively for financial, tax and communication purposes. In the context of the continuous improvement of its services and information, it may process, under strict conditions of confidentiality and anonymity, part or all of the data that you have submitted for statistical and financial reasons.
The personal information we collect
Information that is stored automatically – cookies
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, uses “cookies” to facilitate the use of our website. Cookies are small data / text files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser and which are necessary for the use of our website.
Cookies help us, for example, to determine if you have already visited a page on our website. Cookies can also tell us if you have visited our website in the past or if you are a new visitor.
The cookies we use do not store personal data or personal information capable of leading to the identification of the person to whom they relate and which have been collected in another way.
If you do not want us to collect information through cookies, please configure your web browser to delete all existing cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies in the future, and receive a warning before a cookie is stored (Read more at Cookies Policy).
Messages via contact form
You can submit your message to our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., either through the general contact form or through specially designed contact forms found on the websites of the services and / or products.
By submitting your message through any contact form to us, you accept these terms regarding the use of your personal data (name, e-mail, etc. necessary data for the fulfilled purpose) by our sole proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY PL.C.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., undertake not to use this information for commercial purposes or to transfer it to third parties, unless your consent is provided or required by law.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, can locate the IP address through which the computer or any other electronic device accesses the Internet and then to our individual company, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, while these data are used for statistical purposes.
In cases where the browser requests permission to download your site from our website, this information is used to provide more personalized information.
In any case, your license may be revoked at any time by changing your browser settings.
If you choose not to provide this license, then it may not be possible for you to access specific services and products of our sole proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C.
With the help of appropriate links (links) it is possible to access third party websites.
The placement of these links has been done with the sole purpose of facilitating visitors / users during their internet browsing.
It is in no way an indication of acceptance or approval of the content of the websites listed with a link.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C, bear absolutely no responsibility for the content and the personal data management policy of the website listed with a link.
Access through the use of the provided links to the respective website takes place at the sole responsibility of the user.
Storage period of your data
The data provided by you are retained and stored by us only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have disclosed your data to us and in compliance with the applicable laws. We destroy data that we no longer need to keep safe and secure in accordance with the time limits set in our policies. By continuing to use the data for statistical or research purposes, we ensure that the data is anonymous so that you cannot be identified in any way.
Communication, request for information, withdrawal of consent, blocking, deletion
You may at any time, free of charge, object to the use of your personal data for the future, request the complete deletion of it, or request information about the data stored by us about you or to correct it.
You can send us an e-mail with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the general contact form of our website.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., recognize as a major issue the issue of data security and transactions and for this reason all the necessary organizational and security measures are taken and the most appropriate technical mechanisms of content protection are applied, with the aim of providing the safest possible environment for users, in compliance with the relevant legal provisions.
Our Sole Proprietorship, Konstantinos Dim. Mylonas, and ERGON COMPANY P.L.C., protect visitors / users from any data interception with the encryption method e.g. SSL-256 bit. Encryption is valid in all stages and all procedures of transaction and sending of personal data-data.
Through its designers and managers, it takes every possible action towards the development, information and improvement of the provided services and the website in general.
However, there is always the possibility of errors / malfunctions / interruptions in the content of the website and / or the appearance of viruses or other malicious software (malware) either on the website or on its server.
Information and amendment
Last update of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy :: July 2020