100% online education – Enroll now and learn online anywhere from your desktop, laptop and mobile.
Self-paced learning – Learn at your own schedule without deadlines, within the 3 months availability period.
Shareable Certificate – Earned upon completion (no final exams).
Beginner Level – No previous IASTM experience required.
1 day course – Approximately 5 hours to complete.
Reading material – Extensive supplemental reading materials.
English language – Subtitles: English.
You will learn:
- Theoretical basis of IASTM and its effect on optimizing sports performance and engancing recovery.
- Understanding the proper use of clinical equipment (ERGON Tools) and the correct sequence of strokes to apply IASTM for both:
- warming-up tissues before the game or before training to enhance performance and prevent injuries,
- reducing recovery time after the game or after training.
Video includes techniques, practical applications and strokes. Treatment recommended for achieving the following pre- or post- game objectives:
- accelerating tissue recovery through increased blood flow and fibroblasts activation
- restoring elasticity of soft tissue
- increasing muscle tension around joints increase histamine response after mast cell action
- reducing pain and muscle spasm
- restoring range of motion of joints
- contributing to functional rehabilitation
- improving blood and lymph flow.
Who is it for?
This course is addressed to rehabilitation and healthcare professionals and students. Prior experience in soft tissue mobilization techniques is not needed.
A. Introduction: The ERGON IASTM treatment effects
Let’s get started with an introductory brief to learn about mechanical and neurophysiological adaptations of IASTM and the ERGON IASTM therapy effects.
B. Optimization of Sports Performance and Recovery Enhancement
Part 1: Now we enter the practical part of this training. Watch the video showcasing all practical applications and techniques to enhance athletic performance.
Part 2: Let’s continue with reading the training manual of this course to get deeper insights on this IASTM treatment protocol.
At this point you may wish to watch the video again to revisit practical parts of the treatment.
C. Extra: IASTM Safety
1. IASTM Precautions & Contraindications: Read and understand the conditions when IASTM cannot be safely applied as part of a rehabilitation treatment program.
2. Safety of IASTM Tools Use: Read the rules for safe use of ERGON IASTM tools and IASTM tools in general.
How do I enroll to the Course?
You can easily enroll to the Course. Create your online account. Complete payment online.
What is the refund policy?
Once you enroll you gain full access to all course material. Therefore, we do not offer refunds for our online courses.
For how long do I have access to the course material?
Your access starts once you enroll and lasts for exactly 3 months.
Do I receive a Certificate?
When you complete the course, a Certificate is issued to your name free of charge and added to your online account. From there, you may download and share this Certificate as needed.
Is the course available on desktop and mobile?
The course is specially developed to be available on mobile and laptop or desktop computer.
Is this course developed by ERGON TECHNIQUE?
This course is designed and realized by ERGON TECHNIQUE. It incorporates knowledge and techniques as taught in our in-class courses.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Course?
This Course does not carry university credit.